Friday, October 5, 2012

Making a business strategy within a week

Business strategy and finding a business idea in a week!

I have until next Thursday writing a strategy for a business that yet not exist...
Have been thinking of starting a webshop for many years, I have also been 
thinking about starting a small designer team to make websites.
I´m going for an international business. Business plan needed :)

After reading Tim Ferris book on The4HourWorkWeek really wanted to make some niche business online that
can earn me a little extra. But the problem is WHAT? I have been through so many ideas that I have no idea :(

Next week I'm attending a course in all I should need to know to be an entrepreneur - on how to make a company and how to keep it alive and running... I´m really looking forward to it - but to get it I have to have a business Idea written down within a week.. and I don´t have a clue..

Anyone how have some supporting and helpful tips?!

Business plan, business strategy, swot, ideas and help are greatly appreciated :)


2 comments:

  1. Come by my office and I will help you write your Business Plan. I am writing my own today and you can piggyback if you want.

    I have made several BPs with www.startnorge.no, as a participant at www.pangstart.org, as a mentor at Pangstart, and with my company Simpleweb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kris! And thank you for the business plan blueprint you sendt me! Making good use for it, and came in handy today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!