Monday, October 21, 2013

FaceBook Graph Search

I just found out that Facebook have released the Graph Search.. but not in my country...
Witch you might have understood from my earlier posts, I'm from Norway.

I have been reading about the Facebook Graph Search for some months now, but not being able to use it.
And with no idea of when i would be able to...

Anyhow!


There is a really quick-fix for getting the Facebook Graph Search!

It lets you search for restaurants, clubs, friends... and single girls in your hometown :D

So, if you live in a country where Facebook still have not released it.. all you have to do is change your language to ENGLISH (US) and... swiiiish. You have it!

If you liked my tip, please comment! :)

Stay in touch : Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!